Silvergrain Classics Issue #112
Product information SilvergrainClassics #11
- Susan Burnstine: an enigmatic and unique vision
- Meyer-Görlitz: testing new retro lenses based on old favorites
- Zana Briski: the most awarded photographer you have never heard of
- Your Own Emulsion: truly unique prints with ADOX Polywarmtone
- Female Focus: international views of women in film
- Portfolios from Trinidad and Tobago, UK, and USA
Discover the Entire World of Analog Photography. SilvergrainClassics is an international quarterly print journal about all things film. Each 100-page issue has a combination of portfolios in book-quality print, gear talk and techniques, and insider news, written by photographers for photographers.
Recently viewed Products
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.