Making traditional black & white prints in a darkroom is one of the most enduring and appealing aspects of film photography yet for many it can initially appear overwhelming.
This kit is a convenient and affordable way to start making beautiful prints from your negatives and brings together a selection of essential darkroom equipment and materials from two of the UK’s leading manufacturers of analogue products making it an excellent choice for all film photographers looking to set up a home darkroom.
• 1 x ILFORD MULTIGRADE RC DELUXE Pearl Paper 8x10” 25 sheet box
• 1 x ILFORD MULTIGRADE Developer 500ml bottle
• 1 x ILFORD ILFOSTOP 500ml bottle
• 1 x ILFORD RAPID FIXER 500ml bottle
• 1 x Paterson 1200ml Graduate Cylinder
• 1 x Paterson 150ml Graduate Cylinder
• 1 x Paterson Chemical Mixer
• 1 x Paterson Thermometer Small (9”)
• 3 x Paterson 8x10 Trays (Red / White / Grey)
• 3 x Paterson Print Tongs (Red / White / Grey)
• 1 x Paterson Micro Focus Finder
* A darkroom, enlarger and safelight are not included.