Nova ANFP-D21 FP 2/1 Film Processor2
Nova ANFP-D21 Daylight Film Processor
The system is designed around a series of Paterson Developing tanks, that enable you to select the quantity of films you require to process at any one time
This model can process BW, C-41, E6 roll films - 2 x 35mm or 1 x 120 film at a time.
- The film is loaded onto a spiral, and then into the selected developing tank - a changing bag makes this part of the process very easy
- Once the film is in the tank, the rest of the process can be carried out in daylight
- The chemicals are stored in 3 x 1 litre graduated bottles. These bottles have been specially selected, as each of them has a secure air-tight double closure system. These hold all the chemistry you require, for most processing functions
- Fully temperature controlled from room temperature up to 45°C - Accuracy +/-0.25°C
- Processing agitation is by manual inversion, or twiddle stick whichever is preferred
- The System cleverly incorporates the facility to enable you to process 5x4 film with the use of a Combiplan Sheet Film processing tank (available as separate item) This simply drops into the same special cutout used by the roll film tank. Simple ideas are always the best!
- Complete with 3 bottles and Paterson film tank and temperature controller. One universal film reel/spool included
- DIMENSIONS - L49xW15xH18cm
Recently viewed Products
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.